8 Benefits to Building an Email List
The importance of a mailing list. You're list is yours. If everything else tanks for whatever reason
- you still own your mailing list!
1. With all the marketing avenues available today for promoting your work and collecting leads - Email newsletters and communicating with your email list - often outperforms the other areas of marketing.
2. If you don't build a list you're leaving leads on the Real Estate table for someone else. If you don't build a list you're leaving a community of home owners and buyers without the information they could use.
3. Email generates enormous amounts of interested traffic to your website and landing pages.
Email is the place where you can share the specifics that your clientele might not be able to find other places. For example: if you focus on local information that can only be geared towards a certain group.
4. An email list is your audience and who is interested in what you have to offer. They are a warm lead.
5. Email is still at the top of the list for communication. Think about your in box and what you acquire that you enjoy reading. We bought a house 6 months ago - still love reading my Realtor's Newsletter and getting updates about the area. I also get a newsletter from a Realtor in my area that I never even bought a house from, with lots of great info. You know lots of great stuff - share it with your interest community.
6. No matter where your search rankings go on certain search engines - you still have a list of people that are interested and you can promote to!
7. It's a great way to build a relationship. Your information doesn't just appear and "whoosh" it's gone. You're information is something they want to receive and it comes right to them! They can take the time they need to read it - when they want to read it.
8. How about some stats: Facebook - you reach about 1-2% of your Fans, Twitter is small too. But after email gets filtered and some lost to spam almost 80% of your email messages are delivered!
The Importance of an email list is nothing to shake a stick at.
If you haven't started already - we'll talk later how to build your list.
If you need some help getting your Social Media Strategy together - take a look at the Great Systems Page and get in touch today!
Real Estate Blogging Ideas
Is Blogging really necessary for the individual Realtor?
Yes! Yes! Of Course!
Realtors can do a lot of great stuff with their blog
Here are 8 Reasons Why You Should find time to blog as a Realtor!
1. Inspire your community, inspire your clientele.
Sharing what you know and how that can help your community can only bring great things. Sharing what you know to your customer base is invaluable. Home owners and buyers want to know you have the inside scoop and can help them secure the perfect home environment or sale.
2. Proves to your community that you are all in. You are a committed leader in the Real Estate field.
Keeping a consistent flow of helpful and interesting Real Estate and Local Community Information shows off your expertise!
3. Blogging can of course - promote you and what you do!
Show off your awesome home sales!
Show off your beautiful new Real Estate listings!
Show off the happy home owners in their new house!
It's time to get over to your computer and start writing. Start.... writing.... hmmm. Yeah.
There are many obstacles to writing a blog. Writing your first blog! Writing your first post?! Holy cow.
You know what they are!.....
I think these are all old school obstacles. Complaints we've all been talking about for years and complaints we've all got. The people that overcome them are the people that make stuff happen. Make it happen in your business and make it happen in your life!
You really want results? Then you really need to do the stuff to make results happen.
The one I am encouraging you to do today is blogging. You know all the time management stuff, setting aside time for what's important, scheduling times that work for you, closing the door so it's just you and your computer. Or maybe you just have to cram it in while you're making dinner - jot stuff down on your tablet. Or in line at the grocery store.
What you need to know is this is really important to your business. This is one of the things that helps generate income. Generate engagement. Generate awareness of amazing YOU!
Do it Today! Start Today! NOW?! I can help you with your Social Media Marketing Plan!
Every Realtor needs one. Let's do it together!
Hi! I'm Jennifer Ressmann of Voiyoo - Social Media Management & Consulting.
My services help Realtors throughout the country establish their brand, expand their social media marketing engagement - so they can sell more houses!
If you're a Realtor or Agent that's tired of trying stuff again and again and nothing's really worked for you in the past....
Join me to create a great plan for you!
Take a look at my About Page to find out more about me. And, check out the great system page for info on how to reach your audience better!
So...... voiyoo. Voiyoo? Who?
How the heck do you pronounce that?
It means YOU plural - in Italian
You pronounce it: Voy ( Like "Boy")
YOU in English - phonetically
[yoo; unstressed yoo, yuh]
Online Digital &
Social Media Marketing
Hi! I'm Jennifer Ressmann with Voiyoo Digital Marketing.
Providing Realtors® business brand awareness and engagement with their Social Media Marketing, and Digital Marketing: Blogging, Newsletters, Email and Content Marketing.
Get Your Starter Marketing Kit!
Content by Category
Copyright © 2018
All Rights Reserved
Voiyoo - Social Media Marketing for Realtors and Agents
Helping Real Estate Professionals with Social Media Management, Blogging and Email Marketing.