Email marketing is great for businesses big and small for many reasons. Whether you are looking for ways to work your marketing on a budget or increase your brand awareness, email can fill this position….and offer so much more.
Why Is Email Marketing Important For Business?
Building your business and brand awareness has changed over the years. It's time to take a grab at the new stuff that is out there to marketing your brand with. You are doing the social media marketing, you've done some cold calls, and started working in networking to your marketing strategy.
Now it's time to explore the next great thing for your business. Marketing is great for so many reasons. One of the biggest is because it gets your name out there and makes you familiar to your market. Now you can take the opportunity to speak directly to them on your terms.
11 Great Reasons To Incorporate Email Marketing Into Your Strategy
1. Your Own Contacts. The contacts you have gathered over time are now your contacts… not contacts on someone else's platform.
2. Promote Services/Products. You can share your products or services with the folks that signed up for your email marketing.
3. Social Media Platforms Change Rules, Processes, and Shut Down. Remember MySpace, Google+, Friendster, Vine?
4. Potential Future Revenue Driver. Yes! A big one right.
5. More Targeted List. These people directly signed up because you spoke to them specifically.
6. Free! No Ad Costs!
7. It’s Always There. You can easily access it. You can set and forget some as well.
8. Goes Right To Subscribers. Boom - The emails go right to their very own email inbox. Yes, sometimes you will have a hangup with spam. Not a good reason to avoid this way of marketing, however.
9. Sales Funnel. This can lead your prospects and current clients down a path to a product or service that can help them with issues or problems they need solved.
10. Relationship Builder & Brand Awareness. Over time, you can share time together and even friendship. I follow a gal on YouTube (thru YT and in her email blast) over the last couple of years. I absolutely feel like she is more than a business and more than someone trying to sell me something.
11. Place To Pitch. Yes, you can also offer your services. It will go over better if it’s not salesy, but sharing what you offer will meet many people's needs. If you didn’t reach out they would still be looking for someone to help them out.
So, there are a handful of reasons by email marketing can be so powerful and valuable to your business and marketing strategy.
Do you think this is the time to try it for your business? Yes! Now is the perfect time. Link it up to a nice Lead Magnet and Lead Page and you wouldn’t even need a website to get started. Cool, huh?!
Reach out to me if you have more questions… www.voiyoo.com
Content Creation and Business Writing Specialist
I'm Jennifer Ressmann
You've been thinking about how to get more exposure for your business! Now we can make that happen.
My job is helping you... with your business marketing & brand awareness. People are looking Online for you and your expertise. Make sure you're out there and you look good!
I work providing relief for you and your business by creating content
for your blog and marketing or lead funnels.
Let's make sure you're out there and getting noticed! 😀👍
Get Your Starter Marketing Kit - Start Your Marketing Today!
Content by Category
Voiyoo Business Writing - Writing To Expand Your Brand. Providing Written Content and Business Copy with Optimized Graphics for Established Businesses. Copyright
© 2018 - 22 All Rights Reserved