Why Blog for for your Business?
Are you considering starting to write a blog for your home service business? Do you wonder if it would be helpful to your customers and your marketing?
Let me give you 6 great reasons why it’s great for both your business and your customers!
6 Reasons a Blog is Good for Business
1. Answer Customer Questions With Your Blog. One great reason to write a blog for your home service business is to answer questions your customers have about your business. You can write about questions that keep coming to you during your day. Do customers ask repeat questions when you give an estimate? Or how about before you start a job or after the job is complete. A blog is the perfect place to write about these topics. Your prospect customers can come by and read about the specific questions they have before they even meet you. This helps build on your brand and create a trustworthy business and crew.
2. Teach and Educate With Your Blog. Your customers and potential customers want to know how you spend your day. What skills you have. What it takes to run a home business like yours. Your customers what to know how you are better at fixing their project than they are. Explore all the skills and information that you know about and write it on your business blog.
3. Inspire With Your Blog. Your customers want to accomplish a finished project or goal. Talk about the projects you’ve worked on and how they were completed. What problems arose and how were they solved. What tasks and supplies were used to complete the project. There are a number of ways you could write about and show photos of your completed projects to show off your skills and how you can help your potential customers. How can you help them accomplish their home project goals?!
4. SEO. Do you know what SEO is? Maybe you’ve heard it in passing or from other home service professionals? But, what is it in terms of your website and blog? If you write content on your website blog consistently and pay attention to your keywords you can start to gain some momentum in a google search from potential clients.
5. Credibility With Your Blog. One of my favorite reasons to write blog articles for your business is to build credibility for your brand. Not only will you have a space on your business website to share your expertise, but you will also increase your smarts in your industry. As you learn and write about your expertise you will share that with people that read your blog. That could be other industry professionals and customers looking to hire you.
6. Your Blog As A Marketing Tool. Another favorite reason I have for writing a blog on your website is as a marketing tool for your business. As you write about helpful topics, you can take those articles and share them around the internet and with people at networking groups. It’s the expertise that you know and share it in a strategic way is what marketing is all about!
Time to Start Your Blog
Now don’t you think it’s a good idea to get started writing a blog? These are a lot of great reasons and I bet you can think of some more. And, it doesn’t have to be hard, but it does have to be on a regular basis.
Just sit down and make a list of what you want to talk about. Then the next day set aside some time to write it, review it and post it. Do it again the week after that and the week after that, and pretty soon you’ll have a good collection of marketing materials you can call your own.
Now you can enjoy blogging more knowing that it’s helpful to your business and beneficial to your customers!
Love this info?
Follow me for updates and more helpful content info!
Online Digital &
Social Media Marketing
Hi! I'm Jennifer Ressmann with
Voiyoo Digital Marketing.
You've been thinking about how to get more exposure for your business! Now we can make that happen.
My job is helping you... The Home Service Professional with your business marketing & brand awareness. People are looking for Plumbers, Carpenters, Electricians, HVAC Techs, House Painters and Cleaners on Social Media. Make sure you're out there!
Social & Digital Marketing: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blogging, Newsletters, Email and Blog Content Marketing. Consulting and Instruction.
Let's make sure you're out there and getting noticed! 😀👍
Get Your Starter Marketing Kit - Start Your Marketing Today!
Content by Category
Copyright © 2018-2020
All Rights Reserved
Voiyoo - Social Media Marketing for Home Service Professionals
Helping Plumbers, Carpenters, Electricians, HVAC Techs,
House Painters and Cleaners with Social Media Management, Blogging and Email Marketing.