You’ve been a house painter for a little while now. You’ve painted all your friend's houses. You’ve painted all your family's houses. You’ve painted all your neighbor’s houses.
While some of these folks might need to have their houses repainted by now - because you did their house a number of years ago. Some will not be repeat customers until some time in the future. And, now you are wondering how to get more customers for your House Painting business. How are you going to keep the customers coming to you?
What’s exciting is that you have many options when it comes to marketing and getting the word out about your small business. There are traditional ways to get your message out and there and there are digital and social options to spread the word about how awesome your House Painting Business is!
MARKETING IDEAS FOR PAINTING BUSINESS
1. Flyers and Brochures! Love fliers and brochures. It’s a low-cost option to get the word out. It’s also a low-cost option for delivery. If you have a couple of hours a week you can walk them around and leave them in a variety of places like cars, houses (that don’t have No Solicitor Signs) and businesses. When you go to a business you have a great opportunity to meet with your community as well.While fliers are a great plan to deliver and hand out in these areas, fliers are great marketing handouts when you are at events when people spot you painting houses, and for other customers to give to their friends and family.
2. Lawn Signs. Also, a cool way to spread the word about your amazing House Painting Business. Have a couple of lawn signs made up and place them at the houses you’re working at. You can leave it for a month or so and then pull it and move it to the next house.
Signs will surely attract attention and draw eyes to your beautiful work - a gorgeous house. I know when I drive around and see a nice looking house and see a sign for a Home Service Prof, I make a mental note for sure. And, now I can also grab a quick picture of your sign for future reference or to refer you to my friends! Make sure to include your phone number and website address on these signs so customers can reach you easily.
share this image above!
3. Referrals. This is a fantastic way to bring in business. If you do good work, are friendly and your customers like you, you should have no trouble getting referrals. And, you can certainly ask for referrals from past customers. When customers like you they want to share that!
At the end of the job, leave some of your brochures and ask them to pass on your info! You can also touch base with them in the future and ask if they know anyone in their family, group of friends or neighbors that are thinking about having their house painted.
4. Chamber and Lead Groups - Networking can be a great way to bring in more leads for your local House Painting business. Bring your business cards of course. But, add in a flyer or brochure to help stand out in the crowd. Maybe you can even do a small business talk at one of these events on the importance of keeping your house looking good.
5. Your Website and SEO. Seo can help get your website and blog found easier through a search. It’s difficult to get to the first page, but it can happen if you work your SEO well. Gear your website and blog articles towards the info people are searching for in your community to aim it towards the searches.
6. Social Media Marketing. While this is technically called marketing, I like to think of SMM for House Painting Professionals as an educational and awareness tool. People will be looking for you here, so it’s important to have a presence.
And, once you get some digital marketing materials in place, it’s important to start showing that off and use it to drive traffic to your website. If people come looking for your online and don’t find you, they might go with someone else.
Another great way to use Social Media Marketing for House Painters is to display your reviews and host discounts. You can also let people know if they follow your newsletter they can get good tips and discounts as they come up throughout the year. Your newsletter or emails don’t need to be long, they just need to be consistent.
Social Media Marketing can really bring a lot of trust about you to your customer base. They like you online, they will be more inclined to call you for the painting job.
MORE MARKETING IDEAS FOR HOUSE PAINTING BUSINESSES
There are more ways to market your small business and I will touch on more great ideas in the future. But, I recommend trying one or two and making note of what works and what doesn’t. Keep the ones that do and add in another one to test out. And, then it’s just about repeating the process for ultimate success.
LOOKING FOR SOME HELP WITH ALL THIS?
My job is to pick up the slack for your business in a consistent and professional way. I produce all types of backend content for your Blog Articles, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest Posts as well as the Graphics that go with them.
My time for you is also spent engaging with your community and keeping your accounts active. And, if you want to be better at you Social Media, because you’ll want to do some of it yourself, I offer coaching so you can up your social media marketing skills!
When I do this work for you then you can focus on what you need to focus on! The video creation of your business, the networking, the sales and the Home Service work!
I've been in business for myself for over 20 years. I've mostly been in a business of one. I really really enjoy it. I've had my ups and downs, of course. I've gone door-to-door, done publication advertising and now I'm really lucky to be able to do social media advertising and marketing. I even do my networking online!
I am your Content Powerhouse! Contact me and we can set up your easy package and take your backend content off your plate while streamlining your marketing for better exposure!
Leave a Reply.
Content Creation and Business Writing Specialist
I'm Jennifer Ressmann
You've been thinking about how to get more exposure for your business! Now we can make that happen.
My job is helping you... with your business marketing & brand awareness. People are looking Online for you and your expertise. Make sure you're out there and you look good!
I work providing relief for you and your business by creating content
for your blog and marketing or lead funnels.
Let's make sure you're out there and getting noticed! 😀👍
Get Your Starter Marketing Kit - Start Your Marketing Today!
Content by Category
Voiyoo Business Writing - Writing To Expand Your Brand. Providing Written Content and Business Copy with Optimized Graphics for Established Businesses. Copyright
© 2018 - 22 All Rights Reserved