8 Benefits to Building an Email List
The importance of a mailing list. You're list is yours. If everything else tanks for whatever reason
- you still own your mailing list!
1. With all the marketing avenues available today for promoting your work and collecting leads - Email newsletters and communicating with your email list - often outperforms the other areas of marketing.
2. If you don't build a list you're leaving leads on the table for someone else. If you don't build a list you're leaving a community of people without the information they could use.
3. Email generates enormous amounts of interested traffic to your website and landing pages.
Email is the place where you can share the specifics that your clientele might not be able to find other places. For example: if you focus on local information that can only be geared towards a certain group.
4. An email list is your audience and who is interested in what you have to offer. They are a warm lead.
5. Email is still at the top of the list for communication. Think about your in box and what you acquire that you enjoy reading. We bought a house 6 months ago - still love reading my newsletter for the Realtor and getting updates about the area. I also get a newsletter from a business in my area that I never even bought anything from with lots of great info. You know lots of great stuff - share it with your interest community.
6. No matter where your search rankings go on certain search engines - you still have a list of people that are interested and you can promote to!
7. It's a great way to build a relationship. Your information doesn't just appear and "whoosh" it's gone. You're information is something they want to receive and it comes right to them! They can take the time they need to read it - when they want to read it.
8. How about some stats: Facebook - you reach about 1-2% of your Fans, Twitter is small too. But after email gets filtered and some lost to spam almost 80% of your email messages are delivered!
The importance of an email list is nothing to shake a stick at.
Content Creation and Business Writing Specialist
I'm Jennifer Ressmann
You've been thinking about how to get more exposure for your business! Now we can make that happen.
My job is helping you... with your business marketing & brand awareness. People are looking Online for you and your expertise. Make sure you're out there and you look good!
I work providing relief for you and your business by creating content
for your blog and marketing or lead funnels.
Let's make sure you're out there and getting noticed! 😀👍
Get Your Starter Marketing Kit - Start Your Marketing Today!
Content by Category
Voiyoo Business Writing - Writing To Expand Your Brand. Providing Written Content and Business Copy with Optimized Graphics for Established Businesses. Copyright
© 2018 - 22 All Rights Reserved